- Group Fitness Classes
- Fort Rucker Physical Fitness Center (PFC)
Hours of Operation
Monday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Wednesday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Federal Holidays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Fort Rucker Physical Fitness Center (PFC) is a sixty-four thousand square foot facility.
- Concept2 rowers
- LifeFitness Equipment
- Dumbbell area
- Hammer Strength Equipment
- Multi-purpose court
- Three Racquetball courts
- 25-meter indoor pool
- Outdoor multi-purpose fields
- Quarter-mile track
- Eighteen hole disc golf
- Functional fitness equipment
- Fort Rucker Lifting Club
Track your progress on your way to getting stronger and more powerful! Join the Fort Rucker Lifting Club. Members earn rewards for reaching weight milestones, based on cumulative totals for designated lifts. Sign up today and start tracking!
Official Program Rules:
- Patrons will be responsible for tracking their own progress via binder located at the front desk of the Fort Rucker Physical Fitness Center.
- Patrons will be responsible for reporting on tracker when cumulative milestone has been reached.
- Different colored forms will be utilized to distinguish between programs (Barbell Benders—yellow; Weights & Plates—blue)
- Milestone rewards will be distributed to patron once it has been reached on tracking form.
- Back Squat
- Flat Bench Press
Weights & Plates
- Clean and Jerk
- Mountain Bike Rental
Two hours rental: $5Entire day rental (from checkout time until the PFC closes): $10
Warrior Adventure Quest Mountain Biking Trails
& Bicycle Issue Program
1. Authorized patrons of the mountain bike issue program include active duty Soldiers and their dependents and sponsored guest, Retirees and their dependents and sponsored guest, DoD Civilians, and DoD Contractors.2. Patrons must be 19 years of age to be issued equipment and sign the release and hold harmless.
- Authorized Patrons:
1. Mountain Bikes are available for issue at the Fort Rucker Physical Fitness Center on Andrews Avenue.2. For each bicycle that is not returned during facility operational hours, i.e. the following day or thereafter, a $20.00 late fee will apply.3. Regardless of the opening and closing times, one day issue is considered any duration greater than two hours during facility operational hours.4. Bicycles cannot be taken off of Fort Rucker.5. Due to the potential for short-notice Warrior Adventure Quest excursions, bicycles cannot be issued for more than one day. (Bicycles primary purpose is to provide Warrior Adventure Quest programming for soldiers)
- Bike Issue Program:
- Body Mechanics Day Spa
Hours of Operation
Monday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Tuesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 5 a.m. Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Sunday Closed
All sessions are by appointment only. Call to make your appointment today!! We offer massages, facials, wraps and more!!
Body Mechanics gift certificates are also available for purchase at the PFC front desk.
- Fortenberry-Colton Physical Fitness Center (PFC)
Hours of Operation
Monday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Wednesday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Nautalis selectorized strength equipment
- LifeFitness free weights.
- Regulation size basketball court
- Spin bikes
- Fitness rooms with full mirrors where we conduct our fitness classes
- 28-foot climbing wall with four auto-belay systems and four manual belays
- Intramural Sports
The Sports Branch of Sports, Fitness and Aquatics is dedicated to serving the needs of our patrons by providing a safe and professionally run Intramural Sports Program. We strive to offer a variety of sports that focus on fun, athleticism, and provide a sense of teamwork for the Soldiers and all authorized patrons. We currently offer Softball, Volleyball, Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, and Bowling. This branch also provides information and support for the Varsity Sports Program and All Army Sports.
All Active Duty Military Personnel, Retired Military Personal, members of the ARNG and USAR with a Reserve ID Card, Spouse of Active Duty, DOD, APF and NAF Civilian Employees are eligible to participate. Contract Civilians will be allowed to participate and form a team. Players must be 19 years of age to participate, if less than 19 years of age they must be Active Duty or married to Active Duty. Dependents other than spouses are not eligible to participate.
For more information, call +1 (334)255-2393.
- Men & Women’s Softball
- Flag Football
- Men & Women’s Volleyball
- Men & Women’s Basketball
All coaches meetings will be held at the Fort Rucker Physical Fitness Center Conference Room.
- Race Results
2017 Race Results
Black History 5K.pdf - February 4, 2017
Shamrock Shuffle 5K/10K.pdf - March 18, 2017
Ribbon Run 5K.pdf - April 1, 2017
Fort Rucker 10-Miler.pdf - April 29, 2017
Survivors & Fallen Heroes 5K.pdf - June 3, 2017
Fort Rucker Triathlon.pdf - June 24, 2017
2016 Race Results
Survivors & Fallen Heroes 5K Race Results.pdf - May 21, 2016
Fort Rucker Triathlon Race Results.pdf - June 11, 2016
Spooky 5K Race Results.pdf - October 29, 2016
Turkey Trot 5K Race Results.pdf - November 19, 2016
Turkey Troy 10K Race Results.pdf - November 19, 2016
Ugly Sweater 5K Race Results.pdf - December 10, 2016
- Race Registration Forms