- Welcome to the exciting world of DFMWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising at Fort Rucker
Fort Rucker active duty, reserve, retirees, dependents and civilian personnel total over 51,000 and yield an impressive buying power of over $238,000,000. Through DFMWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising you can insure direct exposure of your products and services to our military community.
What is DFMWR Commercial Advertising?
The Army’s DFMWR Commercial Advertising Program generates revenue for Fort Rucker’s military community through DFMWR activities and programs. DFMWR Commercial Advertisers are guaranteed promotion of their products, services and businesses within the military community.
What is DFMWR Commercial Sponsorship?
Commercial Sponsorship is an exchange of values. DFMWR Commercial Sponsors provide goods, cash or services to underwrite the cost of providing DFMWR programs and events in return for advertising or promotional opportunities within the military community.
What’s in it for you?
DFMWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising is an effective means of achieving visibility in a hard-to-reach military market. Your business can build name awareness, enhance business image and increase visibility through:
- Visual identification with sponsor’s trademark, logo, name or message used on posters, flyers, printed programs, table tents, bookmarks, balloons, signs, banners, coupons, electronic media, and other promotional materials
- Acknowledgment in event publicity including public news releases, radio, cable television, on-site announcements, and other promotional materials when feasible
- On-site involvement possibilities include public address announcements, company recognition in awards and presentations, event hospitality tents
- Opportunity for product sales tie-ins, exhibits, displays and demonstrations, sampling, and the opportunity to do market research prior to or at events
- Media plans including cooperative advertising, radio giveaways and special promotions
- Direct access to the hard-to-reach military market
- Maximum exposure and visibility for your products and services
Let’s Work Together!
Discover how to unleash the power of Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising to obtain direct access to the military market. The MWR Marketing Team looks forward to working with you as a partner in providing quality MWR programs and activities to Fort Rucker and its Wiregrass families.
The Army MWR Commercial Advertising Program offers the opportunity to display your companies’ information on variety of Army MWR print publications, website and other media outlets, as well as in our Army MWR facilities. Army MWR advertising gives your business the opportunity reach our Army community.
Invest in Fort Rucker as an Advertiser or a Sponsor and grow your business “Inside the Gates”. All proceeds from advertising dollars go to support Soldiers and Families of Fort Rucker!
rucker.armymwr.com – Family and MWR website.
Our website is one of the first websites visited by new Soldiers and their Families moving to Fort Rucker. They use our site to research about what to expect at their new duty station.
Fort Rucker Family and MWR @ Ease Magazine.
Guide to Dining, Entertainment and Recreation. 4,500 issues published each month and distributed at 32 locations on and off post to include the monthly Newcomer’s Welcome Briefing and mass emailed to At Ease online subscribers. Online version available.
Fort Rucker Family and MWR Annual Welcome Guide – 15,000 copies printed annually and distributed at the monthly Newcomer’s Welcome Briefing as well as 36 locations on and off post.
Banner display at “high traffic” MWR locations (Bowling Lanes, Lemon Lot and Ruf Avenue Ball Fields in front of PX)
Poster Program – Poster locations are available at Arts & Crafts Center, The Landing Zone, IHG, Soldier Service Center, The PX, Silver Wings Golf Course, and the Main Shopette.
- Fort Rucker MWR Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Fort Rucker Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising
- Sponsorship and Advertising Form
Form requests links have (temporarily) been disabled at this time. Patrons should utilize phone numbers provided or stop by the facility for additional information.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Sponsorship & Advertising Sales Manager
Soldier Service Center
Bldg. 5700, Room 390
DFMWR Mission Statement
Provide Soldiers, Civilians and their Families with a quality of life commensurate with the quality of their service.