- Transportation to and from Enterprise Schools on a space available basis. (Please contact the Parent Central Services at +1 (334)255-9638 for sign-up.)
- Programmed activities after school
- Homework Center & Computer Lab access
- USDA approved snacks & meals
- 4-H Clubs, 5th grade club and Power Hour
School Age Center (SAC) provides childcare before and/or after school for children ages 5-10 in grades Kindergarten – 5th. Full-day care is provided during school vacation periods. The SAC program is certified by the Department of Defense and accredited by the Council of Accreditation (COA). The framework for our SAC curriculum is based on the following four service areas: Sports, Fitness, and Health; Life Skills, Citizenship, and Leadership; Arts, Recreation, and Leisure; and Mentoring, Education, and Support Services.
To participate in School-age Center programs/activities, your child must be registered with Child & Youth Services and meet all CYS requirements.
What will SAC provide my children?