Mystery Shopper Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to apply to be a Mystery Shopper?
- Previous experience is not required.
- We are looking for reliable, detail oriented shoppers with exceptional written communication skills.
- You must be dependable and able to adhere to our submission deadline.
- The minimum age to apply is sixteen years old.
Am I applying to work for your company?
- You are not applying to be an employee of the company. There is no employee-employer relationship.
How much do you pay?
- Each shopping assignment has different arrangements.
- The normal range of payments is $10 - $20.
- For some shops, such as a restaurant, additional payment may be to reimburse you for the cost of a meal.
- Apply Today!
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Mystery shoppers make an impact in their local community by helping MWR Facilities and Programs become better places for consumers like you to visit. Mystery shopping drives real improvement for future customers in areas such as customer service, product selection, and cleanliness.