- MWR Central Price Sheet
Fort Rucker MWR Central Price Sheet (Click link to open)
Disney World & Universal Tickets (Click link to open)
2018 Military Salute Ticket Pricing for Walt Disney World:
Valid Admission Dates
January 1, 2018 through December 19, 2018
5 days for $246 per person (includes park hopper)
4 days for $226 per person (includes park hopper)
From January 1, 2018 through December 19, 2018 Disney is offering their Memory Maker product at a special reduced rate. The cost for military families is $98. And, if you're looking for a little extra magic, add the Park Hopper Plus Option for just $40 more. Both the Park Hopper Plus Option and Memory Maker must be purchased at the gate.
2018 Military Special Ticket Pricing for Universal Orlando Resorts:
Valid Admission Dates: March 6, 2017 through December 28, 2018
- 2 Park 4 Day Park to Park Adult: $179.00 (Unlimited visits per day between Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure)
- 2 Park 4 Day Park to Park Child: $174.00
- 3 Park 4 Day Park to Park Adult: $234.75 (Unlimited visits per day between the new Volcano Bay water park, Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure)
- 3 Park 4 Day Park to Park Child: $229.75
These tickets do not include the express pass and our office does not sale them. Express pass can be purchased for an additional cost per ticket at the Universal Guest Relations counter.
Department of Defense personnel can take advantage of theWalt Disney World® Resort Military Salute room and ticket offers now through December 19, 2018!
U.S. military personnel have special limited-time room and ticket offers through Dec. 19, 2018. U.S. Department of Defense civilians and retired DOD civilians and full-time contract personnel and technical representatives ("DOD groups") can take advantage of these offers through December 19, 2018.
For the ticket offer, these DOD groups, as well as active and retired U.S. military personnel (active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, U.S. Coast Guard, Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS) and Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)) can purchase:
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper option for $226 each (adult and child), plus tax
- Disney 5-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper option for $246 each (adult and child), plus tax
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Plus option for $266 (adult and child), plus tax
- Disney 5-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Plus option for $286 each (adult and child), plus tax
Spouses of Military Service Members, as well as PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members, also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
Active and retired U.S. military personnel or their spouses may purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets for themselves and up to five additional family members or friends. No more than six Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased by any eligible member of the U.S. military (or spouse) pursuant to this offer.
All Walt Disney World tickets and options are non-refundable, non-transferable and must be used by December 19, 2018
Active and retired U.S. military personnel can also take advantage of specially priced room offers at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. This offer is valid for stays most nights from now through December 19, 2018. The number of rooms allocated for this room offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Additional per-adult charges apply at the Walt Disney World Resort if there are more than two adults per room. Other restrictions apply.
To make room reservations at the Walt Disney World Resort, military personnel may call +1 (407) 939-5684 or participating U.S. military base ticket offices.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets ONLY by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)and U.S. Department of Defense civilians and retired DOD civilians and full-time contract personnel and technical representatives ("DOD groups"). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- Subject to certain exceptions, Disney 4-Day / 5-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Services Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows.
- Tickets and options expire and may not be used after December 19, 2018. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Military Specials
Inside CNN Studio Tour: Free Admission for Active Duty and Retirees. Dependent discount tickets are available at MWR Central.
World of Coca Cola: Free Admission for Active Duty
Busch Gardens Tampa, SeaWorld Orlando, and Aquatica: Combo tickets
Pirate's Town Orlando: Pirate's Town is home of the most interactive Dinner Shows in Central Florida! Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly getaway or just a couple’s night out, we have it all at the same location, right off International Drive, in Orlando, Florida. At Pirate’s Dinner Adventure prepared to be the co-star of our story as we randomly select up to 200 guests to be part of the show. If you are looking to be amazed, you have to stop at The Cirque Magique, where you will be close enough to all the incredible circus acts. While at the Treasure Tavern, only grown-ups will experience hilarious comedy acts from our world-class performers. All of our shows include a full course meal and unlimited soft drinks. Ask for your special military rate at MWR Central today!
Restless Heart & Freedom Quartet: MWR Central has tickets for the Coffee County Art Alliance presents Restless Heart & Freedom Quartet November 30th at 7:00 pm at the Enterprise High School Performing Arts Center. $25.00 per person- Adult tickets only.
- Sporting Events Tickets
Follow the link to purchase discounted Atlanta Hawks tickets:
- Lemon Lot
MWR Central hosts the Lemon Lot. Patrons may utilize the Lemon Lot to sell their cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, RV’s, trailers and other recreational vehicles. The Lemon Lot is located on Andrews Avenue, just past the Soldier Service Center, Building 5700, towards Enterprise on the left.
All vehicles must be registered with MWR Central to utilize the lot. Proof of ownership (registration, title, bill of sale, power of attorney, etc.) and ID card are required for registration. Owner of the vehicle must be present or have power of attorney for item being sold. Register in person at MWR Central.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Q:"Who can use your services?"
A: All Active Duty, Retirees, Reserves, Guard, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors working full time on the installation are able to use our facilities.
Q: "Why doesn't MWR Central have a number system?"
A: We do not offer a number system, however we have a sign in sheet. This roster is mainly to keep track of our customer demographics, but also allows us to serve customers in order of arrival during busier times. We ask that customers be courteous and wait for the next available travel clerk.
Q: "Do you have packages?"
A: MWR Central can create a custom package to suit your individual needs and wants. Just let us know your travel dates and where you want to go and we will be happy to “build” you a package.
Q: "What forms of payment do you accept?"
A: We take cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to accept the Military Star Card.
Q: "What do you have for "FREE"?"
A: MWR Central does from time to time offer complimentary tickets for Military Appreciation to various events. Please check with us periodically for any Military Appreciation tickets we may have to offer. These complimentary tickets are handled as per Standard Operating Procedures for Distribution of Complimentary Tickets.
Q: "Do you sell concert tickets or event tickets?"
A: We offer special military discounts for a few regional events; however most concerts and shows will only be available through the venue or third party ticketing website. Please check with us for any possible discounts.
Q: "Why don't you put out event information sooner?"
A: We do our best to get information out as quickly as possible through social media and our website.
Q: "Do you book packages for units, FRG's or other groups?"
A: We are glad to work with your Unit, FRG, and any other group for day trips, bus charters, attraction tickets or packages. We will work hard to get you a great deal.
Q: "Why can we sometimes get a better rate if we deal with the vendor directly rather than going through MWR Central? If you are here for the soldier why are we, at times, charged more?"
A: MWR Central strives to offer our Military community the best pricing available. It is possible some vendors may have a "better deal" however, we encourage our clients to research all components of the package and all policies involved. Our office is open from 0830 – 1630 to answer any questions regarding your booking and handle any issues that may come up. Also, some attractions may have a better Military discount at the door rather than through our office. We do let our clients know how to get the best rate for them.
Q: "Is my purchasing through the MWR Central Office really better for the military family?"
A: Purchasing through the MWR Central Office ensures you have someone working to get the best rate and all details of your purchase are accurate.
Q: "Does MWR Central sell tickets to any sporting events?"
A: We are currently negotiating with the NBA teams Atlanta Hawks and New Orleans Pelicans for game options during the upcoming seasons. Check with us periodically because our office is anticipating being able to offer select baseball, college football and NFL game tickets.
Q: "Does MWR Central offer rental car services?"
A: Rental car options can be included in a vacation package quote to suite your transportation needs, but not as a singular option.
Q. “Do you book our Cruises, Hotels and/or All Inclusive Resorts?
A: Yes, we have access to all of the major cruise lines and all-inclusive properties, which include Sandals and Beaches Resorts which are only the beginning of the list. We can book hotel rooms as well as book Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resorts packages (with or without dining plans) the choice is up to you! Please call or come by the office with your travel dates so we can work on getting you a price quote.
Q: "We are only looking to purchase an airline ticket. Do you book airfare?"
A: Currently, we do not book airline reservations, however we are researching the possibility of bringing that service to the Ft. Rucker community. For the time being, you can contact Sato Vacations at 877-698-2554 to assist you in finding the best rates, or with the airlines directly. There are also third party ticketing websites that can be used to secure airline tickets for your vacation.
Q: “I want to sell my car on the Lemon Lot, what office should I go to for assistance?”
A: As of 1 October 2018, MWR Central is now the office in charge of registering all privately owned vehicles to be sold on Ft. Rucker.
Q: “If I am listing my POV on the Lemon Lot, what information should I bring with me?”
A: New Registrants must have the following with them when listing their vehicle at MWR Central:
· Your ID
· Vehicle Registration/Copy of Title/Bill of Sale (Proof of Ownership)
· Proof of Insurance
The name on all POV documents must match the name of the individual who is in person registering the vehicle at the time of listing unless the registrant has a power of attorney on hand.
FAQ Sheet (Click link to open)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
MWR Central is your one-stop location to access information and conduct business with a variety of MWR programs on Fort Rucker. Conveniently situated in the Soldier Service Center (BLDG 5700), MWR Central is a full service travel agency, location to process Physical Fitness Center run registrations, and purchase tickets for special events at The Landing. Our knowledgeable staff will keep you informed of the latest and greatest on Fort Rucker.
MWR Central also provides a range of travel information to active duty and retired military personnel, DoD civilians and their Family members, and other members of the military community. We can help you book hotel reservations, assist in planning individual cruises, vacations, reunions, and honeymoons upon request, and provide tourism information for the local hot spots.
Don’t forget about getting your passport photo and application for you and your Family before traveling to certain areas!