The Landing Zone
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Brunch 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.)|
The LZ, short for The Landing Zone Grill and Bar, is located inside The Landing at Fort Rucker (formerly the Officers’ Club). The LZ offers a fantastic, casual dining experience for both lunch and dinner, and features a full-service bar.
- Frequent Flyers Rewards Card Program
Not already a member? Join today!
Join our Frequent Flyers Rewards Club Program today and earn points for every dollar you spend, and redeem for rewards at The Landing Zone.
- Mug Club - It pays to be mugged!
Become a Mug Club member and enjoy the benefits! For only $25 you will receive your own 22 oz ceramic mug imprinted with your Unit and Organizational Crest, and a Mug Club Membership Card. The mugs are hung above the bar in The Landing Zone. For one year it will be waiting there for you!
- Any day of the week enjoy a 22 oz mug fill up for the price of a 16 oz.
- Members receive HALF off selected appetizers during Happy Hour, 4–6 pm.
- Join us for brunch and enjoy 10% off your meal (excludes alcohol).
- Birthday benefits! Receive one FREE draft fill of draft beer on your birthday.
- Enjoy $1 soft drinks or tea anytime at The LZ by presenting your membership card.
- Present your membership card and receive 10% off Thanksgiving Feast, Easter and Mother’s Day Brunch.
- The Coffee Zone
Serving hot and cold Starbucks specialty beverages and regular brewed coffee at all 3 locations! Be sure to check out our Monthly Drink Specials.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm