- Max number of swimmers at any given time in the facility is 7.
- Hours of Operation will be Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday thru Sunday 11:00 a.m - 5:00p.m for LAP SWIM ONLY; open to all authorized fitness center patrons; no longer limted to Active Duty Only. Must show ID. Will enter through the back patio gate and through the single door at the deep end.
- Must shower before entering the pool. There is a shower on pool deck.
- Locker rooms are NOT available. We have 1 male and 1 female bathroom available for use.
- No equipment for use (i.e. goggles, kickboards, fins, paddles, pull buoys, noodles, etc). Must bring your own personal equipment.
- To allow for adequate amount of swimmers to get their work out in, there will be a 30 minute time limit. Each lane will have a stop watch and will be started once the swimmer is in the water. Lifeguards will be the only ones to touch the stop watch; this will insure that its disinfected after each use.
- One patron per lane. Odd number lanes, patron will start in the deep end. Even number lanes, start in the shallow end. NO RESERVATIONS. First come, first serve on a daily schedule. During rest stops patrons will be at opposite ends of the pool with no one in the lane next to them.
- Back patio will have a few lounge chairs out for patrons who wish to wait. Chairs will be spread out and wiped down after each use.
The PFC Indoor Pool will reopen 15 May 2020.
For additional information please call the Physical Fitness Center at +1 (334) 255-2296.