- Limited number of computer workstations in accordance with social distancing requirements.
- 1 Family or 4 patrons at a time in the Children's Room and Middle Grade Room.
- Social gatherings are prohibited.
- You must be wearing a face covering to enter the facility.
- Makerspace and toys area is prohibited.
- Regular fee-based services such as faxing, laminating, book sale, etc. will resume.
- Curbside service still available.
- Take home crafts and virtual programming will continue in lieu of in-person programming.
- Limits on number of checked-out items per account holder will continue.
Center Library Reopening on 18 May 2020.
For updated hours of operation please visit the Center Library page.
For additional information, please call Center Library +1 (334) 255-3885.